Thursday, October 23, 2008

"How's your footwork? It is all zone all of the time" --Nate Sanders

So I went ahead and scheduled my induction for November 3rd. Hopefully the little bean will cooperate and hold out until that date and not come anywhere close to Halloween. I sent Nate a text tonight while he was a football practice saying that I could not believe we get to meet this baby within the next 11 days. His response is the quote I used as the title of this post. We are so excited and can't wait to meet this baby!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Blum said...

Congrats on making it to full term. Those are words I hope to utter myself in about 10 weeks, and I am super happy for you! Heck, the word "induction" is a word I would love to hear, too! Betcha never thought you'd be in this position. I so love being back in the South, where football analogies are used for everything.

I have a hunch as to what your little bean is... I should go vote on your poll. Have a good weekend!

October 24, 2008 at 5:56 AM

 
Blogger MattandErin said...

Yippee! I can't wait to find out what Baby Sanders is!!! Matt's favorite quote - "Win or your out of the family" Vince Lombardi. I think it applies to most of life's situations.... :) LOL Erin

October 24, 2008 at 2:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home