Monday, September 22, 2008

BLACKOUT and an update.

Since the Dawgs will be blacking out Sanford Staduim this weekend and we can't be there in person, I have decided to black out the blog for this week!
We had an awesome fall break. I am not sure what Nate said to the kids, but they were angels. We went to The Bounce House (where I sat), had a picnic and played at the park (where I sat), and had a great time watching football with the neighbors (again sitting). I did venture to the outlets on Saturday. We were there for an hour and Nate personally drove me to the three stores I was allowed to go. I was fine, just a reminder for what I am in store for once I go off the meds. I am still trying to take it very easy and enjoy the last couple (fingers crossed for several) weeks of pregnancy. I will post later on this week with pictures of the kids. We are still trying to figure out what to dress them up as for Halloween. Each year since Ben has been born, there has been a theme. First they were a fireman and dalmation. Then they were Buzz Lightyear and Woody. Last year they were Power Rangers. I am running out of ideas that appeal to both of them.
Also wanted to give a shout out to my friend Katie who hit the third trimester today! Woo-Hoo Baby Gordon!

2 Comments:

Blogger MattandErin said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see the pictures. Hmmm... Halloween ideas. Maybe something from the Cars movie? Or is Jack to old for that? How about Georgia football players! Oooooh, I like it. :) I like the "blackout" too. Very cool! Erin

September 22, 2008 at 2:28 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Love the blackout blog. Looking forward to seeing what the boys are for Halloween!

September 23, 2008 at 8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home