Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Want to be the first to know if Little Bean is a boy or a girl?

Since we are nearing the home stretch, I thought it would be fun to do one of those predict the gender, size, and when the baby is going to come. Since we don't know the gender and my due date doesn't exactly help, I figure these answers should be all over the place. Now here is the best part! Whoever guesses correctly will be the first to know (besides Jack and Ben) the gender of the baby. We will personally call you from Northside with the good news. Here is some information that may help you out. Let me know if I am leaving anything out!
Jack was born 5 weeks early after being on and off bedrest since 27 weeks. He weighed 7 pounds and 14 ounces.
Ben was born 4 weeks early and weighed 8 pounds and 15 ounces. I was on bedrest and meds until November 2nd. Ben came 11 days later.
Little Bean: I will go off my meds October 2nd. At 32 weeks the bean measured 4 pounds and 4 ounces. (I did not have sizing ultrasounds with either of the boys).

Good Luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home