Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Negative!

My midwife just called and told me my preterm labor test came back negative this time! In the same breath she told me this is not my get out of jail free card. The reason it came back negative is that my contractions have decreased majorly since bedrest and that I am not putting any pressure on my cervix. So I can venture out a little more, but no standing for extended periods of time. She said I just need to make it two and a half more weeks and then I can run a marathon if I choose. ;) I am still on the medicine, and it is not as bad this time around.
The boys are on fall break this week so I promise I will post pictures of them very soon. Jack has been doing great with football. His name was announced twice over the loud speaker last weekend and he was on cloud nine. Ben is now riding his big boy bike with training wheels. He looks so big!
Also wanted to give a shout out to Hannah Paige (Matt and Erin Harrison's baby) who entered the world yesterday. Erin and I see the same midwife and when she called to give me my test results this morning she told me how awesome Erin did yesterday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

So glad to hear your test came back negative. Jack and Ben sound like they are growing up so much! Post some pics of them soon if you can:)
90210 tonight!

September 16, 2008 at 10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home