Friday, September 5, 2008

31 Week Update

I had a good appointment yesterday. Since the medicine seems to have my contractions under control, we decided not to check me this week. Next week I go in for my 32 week appointment, an ultrasound, and we are going to redo the preterm labor test. The ultrasound is to measure both my cervix and to double check the bean's size. I am measuring on the small side, so we want to make sure bean is growing. Neither my midwife or I am really concerned since I just had an ultrasound at the hospital two weeks ago and the baby was measuring on the bigger side. But it will be nice to see the bean again. ;)Right now I am on moderate bedrest. I am allowed to go up and down stairs once a day and whatever time I spend up I have to spend double down. So if it takes me 45 minutes to get ready in the morning I need to spend an hour and a half down. This only applies to neccessities, she really wants me to take it easy for the next week. We are also going to repeat the preterm labor test at my 32 week appointment. Hopefully if that comes back negative this time, then I will really be able to get out and move about. Thanks for all your well wishes! Also, I am absolutely shocked at the preliminary poll results! Perhaps I need to buy a little pink just in case....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey Lisa,
I am glad you had a good appointment and I will be praying for you that you will have a good checkup next week and will be able to get off bedrest. I am sure you are getting a little stir crazy?

September 5, 2008 at 11:08 AM

 
Blogger Kelly and Brent said...

So happy to hear that things are going well and that your contractions are under control. I know that you are ready to move around some...don't do too much. I will be praying that things continue to go well and that "little bean" stays in your tummy as long as possible!

September 9, 2008 at 2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home