Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat 2008


I am so glad I was able to be home for Halloween. When we set my induction date, that was my biggest concern that I would miss seeing the boys all dressed up. This year our theme was "Old School Halloween". Jack was a skeleton, Ben was a bat and Caroline was a pumpkin (under all of her blankets :)). We ate dinner with the cul-de-sac crew and then the kids were off. If you notice in the pictures, we had to explain to Ben that even though it is faster, it is not nice to cut through people's yards. Jack had really talked Halloween up to Ben this year so it was difficult to get a picture of them looking at the camera. Please excuse the bags under my eyes. ;)


4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly and Brent said...

You are so creative to do themes for Halloween. The boys look adorable and I am sure they had a blast trick or treating and having mommy home. I know you were happy to be there for Halloween and I am so glad everything worked out.

Caroline is beautiful and can't wait to see more pictures of her :)

November 2, 2008 at 6:40 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

Lisa, the boys looked so cute in thier "old school halloween costumes". I am so happy you were able to be home for the boys on Halloween, I know it meant a lot to them. And I am sure Caroline was the cutest pumpkin ever :)

Congrats again Lisa!

November 2, 2008 at 9:56 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey Lisa, I saw your post on my blog. My camera is the Nikon D40 with the 18-55mm lens (this comes with the camera)& then I got the 55-200mm VR lens. I got it all as a whole package from Wolf Camera.... the clarity is amazing with this camera. Since I have had this camera, I rarely have to edit any pictures. Let me know if you have any additional questions :)

November 2, 2008 at 6:35 PM

 
Blogger Jen Daniel said...

That's so neat that you have Halloween themes. Great idea! You all look great! I know it meant a lot to you to be home with your boys on Halloween. Louis had to miss the girls' first "real" Halloween b/c of football and he was so disappointed.

November 4, 2008 at 1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home