Monday, February 2, 2009

AGHHHHHHHH!!!

Every child has their own unique personality. I have really enjoyed watching Caroline become more alert during the day and interact more. She loves when you make eye contact and talk to her. It is adorable! However she is the biggest scardy cat! I first noticed it when she would cry every time the giraffe from her mobile would come into view. Well the other day she woke up from nap. I was finishing up an email and heard her start to make some noise. Not really crying, just kind of yelping as if to say "hey! I am awake! Come get me so we can play!" All the sudden the yelping turned into a scream like I have never heard before. So I go tearing into her room, expecting to see her caught in the spindles, etc... Instead I find her on her back! She rolled! Not only did she roll, she scared the living daylights out of herself. (The wet spot is the drool from when she puts her hand in her mouth. Not thumb or finger, her hand.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

So funny! Poor thing, she didn't know what happened to her :)

February 2, 2009 at 9:15 AM

 
Blogger Jen Daniel said...

That is too funny! Mckinley is afraid of everything too. She went through a stage where cows scared her. Anytime she heard a moo she'd scream and cry. Congrats on the rolling over, Caroline, that's awesome!

February 2, 2009 at 6:16 PM

 
Blogger Katie Tucker said...

I like how you capture all of these real moments! She looks mad, but she sure is cute:)

February 2, 2009 at 9:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home