Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fun Pictures


When I was younger, I found a box in my parent's closet where my Dad had saved the newspapers from significant days in history. I have started doing that with my kids. So on Tuesday I got the paper and took their picture. What I find most facinating is that Jack had no idea what a big deal it was to see an African American being sworn in as President of the United States. In his mind, everyone truly is equal regardless of the color of their skin.

Caroline found her foot!

Brothers!

We sit Caroline in her high chair when we eat so she feels like part of the family. She was super happy this morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly and Brent said...

Lisa,
What a great idea to collect newspapers from historic days through the kids childhood! I wish I had done that. Don't you wish your kids would stay as pure as they are? If the world was like all our sweet innocent kids we wouldn't have so much hate.

Love the pictures of Caroline. She is getting so big! She looks so much like my girls with all that hair. :)

January 24, 2009 at 5:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home