Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Three Months!


The Carebear is already three months old! She is finally in 3 to 6 month clothing. When I found out we were having a girl, I went a little crazy at Gymboree one day. Everything I bought was 3 to 6 months so it has been so fun dressing her every morning! She is becoming more alert and follows the sound of our voice. Her absolute favorite thing in the world to do is to lay on a blanket and have someone talk to her. She will now "talk" back as well. She is sleeping through the night--Nate and I are not. She goes down around 8 and will go the whole night in her crib without needing to eat. However if she wakes up a little and her paci is not in her mouth, she will cry until it gets put back in. I can't complain, she has been such a great sleeper since the beginning. Caroline is getting better about being in the car. It is still not her favorite thing in the world, but at least we are not screaming bloody murder anymore. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Blum said...

Sleeping through the month at 3 months old??? Oh, I can only dream!

January 27, 2009 at 4:57 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Blum said...

Sorry... I meant sleeping through the NIGHT...

Apparently I am not getting much sleep at all...

January 27, 2009 at 4:58 PM

 
Blogger The Gordon Family said...

She is so cute!

January 27, 2009 at 6:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home