Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CHRISTMAS!!

We had a fantastic Christmas this year! We went to my parent's house on Christmas Eve and had a fantastic dinner. The boys were super excited because they each got a Georgia Bulldawg jersey from my parents. Every year since Jack was born, I have gotten either Christmas or some sort of cute pajammas for the kids to wear on Christmas morning so that they would look cute in all of the pictures. This year I just ran out of time so when the boys asked if they could sleep in their jersies I said sure. So here they are Christmas morning:

My personal favorite is the socks! The boys had so much fun Christmas morning. Santa was very good to them this year. I do however have a bone to pick with Santa. He was awfully loud putting together the trampoline. He woke me up several times. I went to check on all the noise and found Santa and his elf (we'll call him Brian) jumping on the boys new trampoline! Unfortunately you can't take pictures of Santa, so I have no proof. :) The boys also got to open their presents from my very sweet Aunts that have been taunting them since their arrival in mid-December. My Aunts always do such a fantastic job of picking out presents for them and this year was no exception!
Here are some pictures from Christmas morning around 6:30 when the kids woke up:





After a big Christmas morning breakfast, we headed down to South Georgia to celebrate with Nate's side of the family. Unfortunately with all of the excitement, I forgot to take pictures. The kids had a blast fishing, riding on Grandpa's golf cart, climbing trees and doing other fun "farm stuff".
This was definitely my favorite Christmas yet. The boys had such a great time and I got the best Christmas present on October 27th. Nate also surprised me this year. With everything we had going on we decided not to exchange presents this year. Well, I went to look in my stocking and he had gotten me the Pandora bracelet that I have been wanting for forever! He also got three charms to go on it-- a little girl and two boys. I love it!! It was such a wonderful surprise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home