Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Caroline got rid of her original sin!


Since I felt like there wasn't enough going on this holiday season, I decided that last Sunday would be the perfect day to have Caroline baptized.:) She did great throughout the service...until they poured water on her head. Caroline loves baths and getting her hair washed so I was not nervous about this part. I should have been. The water was a lot cooler than Caroline was used to so she woke up with a vengance. So I am trying everything to calm her down, since 2 other babies are getting baptized as well. I was literally sweating by the time it was over. My wonderful neighbor Darby (www.darbyrosephotography.com) came to the service and took some fantastic pictures. Caroline was able to wear the dress that all of the girls on my Mom's side of the family wore.




4 Comments:

Blogger MattandErin said...

What great pictures!!!

December 23, 2008 at 12:18 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

That is exactly what we did last year the week before Christmas...got Ansley baptized

I love all the pictures. The candids are the best. And the one her sound a sleep is just precious.

I don't think I have told you, but I love the picture of your family as the header, it is such a great one!

December 23, 2008 at 1:07 PM

 
Blogger Nancy Eckert said...

I wish I was there! I remember when I bought the Christening dress for you Lis - Caroline looks as beautiful as you did!
Love,
Aunt Nance

December 24, 2008 at 5:29 AM

 
Blogger Katie Tucker said...

Love the pictures! Like you said, it is good to get some of the cries on camera too. Your neighbor is a good photographer! And you look great too!

December 24, 2008 at 5:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home