Monday, August 4, 2008

Jack's in FIRST GRADE?!?!



Jack started school today. I cannot believe he is in first grade. He was so excited this morning. He really enjoys school. We met his teacher, Ms. Williams, on Friday and she seems super nice. He has two really good friends from his kindergarten class in his class this year so that will be nice to see a couple of familiar faces. I did really well this year, no tears for the first time since preschool. I did however tear up a little during school supply shopping. I blame the pregnancy hormones.:) The crowd at the bus stop grew this year with the addition of our new neighbors Lane and Olivia. Plus Hannah and Ally started school this year as well. Ben has been walking around for the last hour asking where Jack is. This is the first time Ben has been without a playmate for two years. When I was at work, he always went to a neighbors house and played with his friends until Jack got home from school. Ben starts preschool next Tuesday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly and Brent said...

I can't believe school has already started! Before we know it school will be all year. Glad to see Jack so excited about school. Can't believe he is already in first grade!

August 4, 2008 at 5:33 AM

 
Blogger The Gordon Family said...

Jack looks so big, I still can't believe he is in first grade! Enjoy the last week with ben alone then you get some quiet time, I can't wait for preschool to start.

August 4, 2008 at 11:46 AM

 
Blogger The Barretts said...

Hey Lisa,

I found your blog site from Kelly and Jennifer. Your boys are adorable! We have come a long way from the days back at Brookwood High and KD :)

Brandi Edwards Barrett

August 7, 2008 at 10:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home