Monday, January 4, 2010

So, this is going well...

I have just returned from the brink of death. Seriously. I came down with the stomach flu New Year's Eve and have not felt right until today. I promise gobs of pictures and witty posts once we get back to normal around here. Nate did great taking care of the banshees and Stafford. Funny story to hold you over until I resume posting: The boys forgot to put the liner in the tub when they took a shower on January 1st so they "made it rain" in the kitchen.
Love you, mean it,
Lisa
PS I promise to change the background as well. Or maybe I will just wait until fall rolls around again....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Lisa, So sorry to hear you came down with the stomach bug, YUCK!!! I am glad to hear you are feeling better now.

January 5, 2010 at 5:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home