Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tagged!

I love fun stuff like this. Jackie from In Full Blum tagged me. Here are the rules:

1. List Six UNIMPORTANT Things That Make You Happy.
2. Mention and link to the person who tagged you
3. Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.


My six UNIMPORTANT things that make me happy are:
1. Laying out and getting tan (you said unimportant, right? ;)
2. When the kids sleep in past 6:30
3. The entire Real Housewives genre of shows on Bravo
4. Thursday night date nights watching The Office
5. Girls Beach Trip
6. TEA parties


I tagged the ladies from six of my favorite blogs:
1. Eisha at Notes from the White House
2. Michelle at The Robbins Nest
3. Erin at The Harrison Family
4. Katie at The Gordon Family
5. Kelly at The Waldrop Family
6. Jennifer at the Mautz Family

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie Tucker said...

you are so good at rolling out like 10 posts at once and have such detailed posts! enjoyed reading them all! the kids are the cutest.

June 4, 2009 at 6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home