Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"I love this Harbor and it means so much to me...."

One of my favorite memories of going to Hilton Head when I younger was going to listen to Gregg Russell sing in Harbor Town. This year was neat because as I sat on the same bench I sat on last year I remember thinking, "This time next year I will be here with a nine month old!" We had a great time playing on the playground, eating ice cream and listening to Gregg Russell sing. The show is still the same from when I was younger, and I still love it. A very special shout out to Katie Tucker for suppling Caroline with the most absolute perfect dress for the occasion. The lighthouse on Caroline's dress is just like the one in Harbor Town. We got stopped by at least a dozen people asking where we got her dress. Thanks Katie!








2 Comments:

Blogger Katie Tucker said...

Caroline looks great in the dress, so glad that you guys like it! You are right it does match the lighthouse in Harbor Town! Looks like you had good seats for Greg Russell, we were kind of on the outskirts but boy did MK love it. I love when they say "Raise your hand if you were here when you were younger and now you are here with your kids!"

September 3, 2009 at 1:33 PM

 
Blogger Casey Kelly Nicholson said...

Hi, Lisa!
I just found your blog on Katie Tucker's. What a beautiful family! I'm so glad to see you're doing well. You have all of my admiration juggling 3 little ones!

September 12, 2009 at 1:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home