Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In lieu of a card....

Dear Jack,
This is your very own Happy Birthday Jack blog post! I can't believe you are already EIGHT years old! EIGHT!! It seems like yesterday we were in the hospital, my "little" 35 weeker. You are the one who taught me how to be a Mom. We definitely grew up together those first couple of years. Thankfully, God blessed me with an easy baby the first time around. :)This is going to be an exciting year for you. You had your first spend the night birthday party, travel ball and you will receive your First Holy Communion. You have the absolute best personality and I hope you will always stay this sweet. Ben idolizes you and I know you will always look out for Caroline. If these next eight years go by as quick as the first eight, you will be driving before I know it. AHHHHHH!
Love you, mean it. Mom

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Jack!!!

August 25, 2009 at 7:03 PM

 
Blogger Kelly and Brent said...

Happy Birthday Jack! I hope it is a great one!!!

August 25, 2009 at 8:23 PM

 
Blogger The Browns said...

Crazy has it really been eight years?! I will never forget the night he was born! What a crowd in the waiting room! Happy Birthday Jack!

August 26, 2009 at 8:13 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Wow! I can't believe Jack is 8. I remember we were at the Keenan's house in Hilton Head when he was born and Katie K. was so upset she missed it! You have done an amazing job with your kids:)
ps-glad you are posting again!!! it has been awhile!

August 26, 2009 at 1:00 PM

 
Blogger MattandErin said...

I can't believe Jack's 8! Matt and I were talking about the trip to Athens Regional when he was born. Seems like a lifetime ago! We have loved watching him grow up! Happy Birthday! Erin

August 26, 2009 at 6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home