Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to ME!



I had such a great Mother's Day weekend! Friday night we hung out with the kids in the cul-de-sac. On Saturday, we had to wake up bright and early for Ben's game. Since Nate is an assistant coach on Jack's team this year, I get to help out with Ben's game. He did great! It was time for Caroline's nap when we got home and the boys had some errands to run, so I got to nap with Caroline. Heavenly!! Jack played at 4 and I think it was one of his best games yet. He made a double play, caught two pop ups and had an inside the park home run!! He got the game ball. Afterwards we celebrated with the team at Dairy Queen and then we went to eat Mexican. On Sunday I got to sleep in and woke up to breakfast in bed. The boys picked out their own cards this year and they were great. Ben's played Snoopy music and Jack's made me cry. When you open the card, it has them both saying "Hi Mom, we love you. Happy Mother's Day". The boys also picked out a new charm for my Pandora bracelet. It is a beautiful heart. Nate got me a gift card to go shopping with. The only rule is that I have to get things for me (not more clothes for Caroline ;)). We went to Mass and then had a great lunch at my Mom and Dad's. Patrick and Bridget were there as well. Here are a couple pictures from the weekend. Please ignore how horrible I look in the one in bed, I just loved that moment with my kids climbing all over me that I had to document it. Look who is sitting up like a big girl! (And drooling all over the place!)


3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Mother's Day Lisa! I love the picture of you and the kids in bed, it is one of those special moments you just have to capture :)

May 10, 2009 at 5:49 PM

 
Blogger Jen Daniel said...

I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day! I love the bed picture too! So much love! It's precious.

May 11, 2009 at 3:29 PM

 
Blogger Jackie Blum said...

Bed head and all, you look like a beautiful mommy of three - and oh-so happy. :o) Being a mommy is the BEST, isn't it?

Oh, and by the way, you have been tagged! Go to my blog at http://infullblum.blogspot.com to see what you need to do!

June 1, 2009 at 10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home