Monday, April 27, 2009

Carabeara Kane is SIX months old!!!!



When did this happen? This was a big month for you bear! Your first two teeth cut at the same time (overachiever!)and you are eating so much better! Still not a fan of the green veggies (you get that from me), but you are diggin the orange veggies and the fruits. You are rolling all over the place and have even started to scoot backwards. You can sit for about 30 seconds without toppling over. And just like your brothers, you love to be outside. The other day I went to head outside and made it to the door before I realized I forgot my shades. I went inside and you yelped out! As soon as we were back out the door, you were happy as a clam. On a not so positive note, you had not one but TWO ear infections this month. The last ear infection had a sinus infection to go along with it. You aren't letting it slow you down though. The Doctor said that you were the happiest baby she had ever seen. I think you have allergies which is causing your congestion which caused your ear infections. We will ask the doctor at your well check next week. You were weighed yesterday day at urgent care and the doctor said you are 17 pounds and some change. Also your Daddy and I think you can talk. Gifted! I thought I heard you repeat "ok" after me the other day but I thought I was crazy. Then Daddy said that he thought you said it to him so I told him my story as well. :) We love you Caroline!


1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Daniel said...

Wow! I'm still shocked that it's been six months! She sounds amazing. I can't wait to meet her.

April 30, 2009 at 1:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home