Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lots of Posts Today

I went back to work on the 16th and have totally neglected the blog! I went back to work at my old company and love it. I am doing sales now and am really enjoying what I do. I work part time Monday through Friday and am able to get Jack off the bus everyday at 2:30. Ben and Caroline go to Bonnie's. Ben gets picked up T, W, TH by a girl in his preschool class. It is such an ideal situation and I am so lucky that it has turned out this way. After two days (no joke) at Bonnie Bootcamp, Caroline is on a fantastic schedule! She sleeps the majority of the time she is there so she is happy and well-rested and ready to play when I come and get her in the afternoons. When I get her out of the pack 'n' play at Bonnie's she always has the biggest smile which makes my day. Hope you enjoy the marathon post below. When I re-read over the posts I always feel like they sound so cheesy, so I tried to type less and post more pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home