Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009


We had a great Easter this year. On Wednesday night, we did a Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt for all of the kids in the cul-de-sac. We did the little kids in Burt and Angie's backyard and the big kids in the Robbins and Jacksons backyard. We grilled out beforehand and it was a really fun night. We are definitely going to make it a yearly tradition! Easter morning we got up and searched for eggs. Then we gathered at the gazebo for our yearly Easter picture with the kids. This year the adults got in on the fun and we got a great group shot. One of the many perks of having a professional photographer as your neighbor. :) After pictures we came home and had a big Easter breakfast before heading off to church. It has been so nice at Mass recently. All three of the kids have been rockstars, so we get to stay in the big church for the entire Mass and are not stuck in the cryroom. After Mass we headed to my parents for Easter lunch. It was fantastic! Sorry for the bazillion pictures!









4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Lisa, I thought your family pic from the G-day game was good, but WOW, your family Easter pic is awesome!!! You have such a beautiful family :) Sounds like you guys had a very busy weekend but a great time spent with family and friends.

April 13, 2009 at 3:30 PM

 
Blogger MattandErin said...

Great pictures - G-day and Easter! I love the family of red and family of pink! So cute!

April 13, 2009 at 7:09 PM

 
Blogger Katie Tucker said...

I love the pink! I need a close up of Caroline's dress though, it looks so cute!!!! I can't wait till my kids are older and can really enjoy holiday festivities. You can really see the excitement in Ben and Jack's faces.

April 13, 2009 at 7:10 PM

 
Blogger Jen Daniel said...

Great Easter family pic too! I love the idea of flash light Easter egg hunts. I've never heard of that but I love the idea. I was also going to say what Katie said - I'd love to see a close up of Caroline's dress. It looks so pretty. I'd love to see the smocking design up close.

April 14, 2009 at 8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home