Sunday, April 5, 2009

Carebear is FIVE Months Old?!?!



Time is just flying by with Caroline! Thankfully she is changing sizes with the seasons. As Spring arrives, we are moving out of our 3 to 6 month winter clothes and into our 6 to 12 month spring clothes. She has such a great personality and loves being the center of attention. We started solids right before she turned 5 months and she is not the biggest fan! We are probably going to hold off until 6 months when she seems more interested. I was in such a hurry with the boys, but with her I am trying to keep her baby for as long as possible! Caroline loves to roll all over the place and is constantly sticking whatever she can reach in her mouth. However we still don't have teeth yet! Bathtime is still her favorite part of the day. She is trying to hold her bottles by herself (which I am refusing to let her do ;)) and is loving her exersaucer, bumbo, and johnny jumper. A couple of days ago, I was giving her big exaggerated kisses while making the "mwah" sound. The next thing I know she is grabing my cheeks to pull me in for a kiss and she makes the same "mwah" sound back at me. What a smart baby! The boys are still facinated with her and continue to be great brothers. Here are some fun pictures of the last month.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home