Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The End of Kindergarten




I am not sure exactly where the year has gone, but we attended Jack's Kindergaten Graduation last Friday. The week before they had a cute program with all of the classes. Jack's class performed The Three Little Pigs and Jack was the smart pig who built his house out of brick. After his program, we had a day of fun together. We went to get a new baseball bag (which by the way was more than any bag I have bought for myself in the last 5 years) and then out to lunch. For graduation, they did a little ceremony in the classroom. I have included a picture of Jack's teacher. Needless to say, Nate did not go to any Parent-Teacher Conferences alone. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger MattandErin said...

Congratulations, Jack! I can't believe you are going to be 7 in just a couple months. I hope y'all have a great summer! Erin

June 3, 2008 at 11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home