Friday, June 20, 2008

The Baby is Perfect!

We had our big 20 week ultrasound this morning and everything looked PERFECT (my midwives words exactly). We stuck to our guns and did not find out the gender. I also had her not write it on my chart so there would be no chance of someone slipping up and telling us at one of our appointments. I have gained 6 pounds total so far which makes everyone very happy. We got to see Little Bean's heart, kidneys, spine, brain, feet,and hands. My ultrasound tech also said that my uterus is anterior which explains why I am not feeling this baby move quite as much as the other ones. Also, what I thought were Braxton Hicks contractions were actually round ligament pain, which I did not have with the boys. I could have not been more pleased with my appointment. I have the cutest picture of the baby "smiling" and will post it as soon as I can figure my darn scanner out.
Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Gordon Family said...

Yeah so happy to hear the baby is doing well, good job in not finding out! Round ligament pain can be so painful, I had it with the triplets.

June 20, 2008 at 2:29 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

Lisa,
I am so glad everything went well and the baby is PERFECT!!! I can't even handle that you have only gained 6 pounds. I am so jealous, and I am not even preggo :)

June 20, 2008 at 6:14 PM

 
Blogger MattandErin said...

Glad to hear everything is good! Round ligament pain definitely stinks, but it is much better than BH ctx's! I will see Ginny (the midwife) on Monday - I'll tell her you said "hello"! :) Erin

June 29, 2008 at 6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home