Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little Bean Update

I had my monthly check up on Monday and everything looked great. The baby was super active and my midwife had a hard time getting the heart rate since the bean was all over the place. I am measuring 24 weeks exactly which is great. Also I apparently gained 7 pounds last month! For those of you keeping track, that is 6 pounds weeks 0 to 20 and 7 pounds weeks 21 through 24. Remind me never to make an appointment after a week at the beach again:) I will post pictures from our beach trip later today or tomorrow. Also Ella Grace (our friends Karley and Skipper's baby) should be making her appearance today. I can't wait to meet her!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly and Brent said...

Lisa,
So glad to hear that your doctor appointment went well. Don't worry about the weight gain you are still doing great and look AMAZING! I gained 4 lbs in a week and a half and I had just been to the beach. I felt like I was active but we just ate a ton! Ha!! :)
Can't wait to hear about Karley's little girl. Keep us posted!

July 23, 2008 at 9:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home