Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Switching from Man-to-Man to Zone...



Ben is super excited to announce that in October he is going to be a big brother! We just cleared the first trimester and so far everything looks great. Since the little bean was not cooperative, we have actually had 3 ultrasounds already. The first one was to date the pregnancy, around 6 weeks. Then we had our nucleal screen last week, but they were unable to get the correct measurements so we got to go back this week. The baby was so active. I can't wait to feel the movements. I will upload an ultrasound picture as soon as I figure out the scanner.
I have started feeling much better, after 7 weeks of yuckiness! I have somehow managed to loose a pound and a half, but still be in maternity clothes already.
To add to the excitement, three of my best friends from college are also expecting babies as well.
I will keep you posted as things progress. I may even throw in a belly shot once I am further along.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Congrats Lisa! That is such exciting news :) I saw the news on Erin's blog, but was waiting until you announced it say Congrats. I am glad you are beginning to feel better. Can't wait to hear the updates on the baby as you progress.

April 30, 2008 at 10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home