Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dancing with Wolves

Every year since college, my girlfriends and I take a beach trip. Well this year we decided once a year was not enough, we needed a winter weekend away as well. So we packed up Katie's car and all six of us road together to Charleston to see our other friend Katie. Upon arrival in Charleston, Kelly directed us to the perfect roof top patio that overlooks the city. We were relaxing, catching up, pondering if beer was organic when out of nowhere he appears. KEVIN COSNER sits at the table next to us. Whenever I dream of meeting celebrity, I always thought I would say something witty and they would think I was hilarious and we would become best friends. In real life I turn into a giggling school girl. All six of us hop on our cell phones and debate who is going to ask him for a picture. Well then we got to experience the downfall of being a celebrity. People kept coming up to him every two seconds to say something ridiculous. We decided to take the high road and not ask for a picture. HIndsight being twenty-twenty, who cares if he thought we were annoying? I would have a picture to show my grandkids (and frame to hang in my bedroom). The rest of the weekend was perfect. Katie and her husband made us the best breakfast and we saw the sights of Charleston: The Battery, Rainbow Row and the beach. They have the best house, close to downtown and the beach. Thanks again Katie and Joey for having us (even if you wouldn't let me talk to Richard from The Real Deal. I tell you what, Charleston is like the Hollywood of the East)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

March 10, 2008 at 12:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home