Sunday, January 17, 2010

Best. Christmas. Ever.


Hands down, no questions asked. Not only was Christmas morning wonderful, but the whole season was spectacular! We did an activity from our Advent Calendar each day leading up to Christmas. At night we read from a book we got at church to remind the kids the reason for the season. Last year, Jack was going to ask Santa for a puppy. Nate and I sat him down and explained that Santa wasn't going to bring a puppy to the Sanders house this year because we just brought Caroline home two months earlier. Jack understood, but mentioned wanting a dog once a week for a year. This year he is also playing basketball so he wanted a goal to practice on. Ben wanted his own DS so he wouldn't have to keep asking Jack for his. Caroline loved Christmas! And just when you thought I could not get any dorkier, I got pajammas to match the kids. They got a kick out of it. Jack is already starting to make comments when I dress them all alike so I figured this was my only chance! We had Christmas lunch at my Mom's, then headed to Children's Church. We got home and had dinner with the Robbins and then read the Night Before Christmas. I didn't take a ton of pictures, I just enjoyed the moment. Their expressions on Christmas morning is something I will never forget.







1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I love the matching pj's!!! Where did you find them? So glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I think Chirstmas gets better and better each year. The kids just get so into it and it brings back such wonderful memories from our childhood :)

January 17, 2010 at 3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home