Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I am joining a gym...

So now you all know about it. Please ask me about it when you see me as to encourage me to actually go to said gym.
On the Jack and Ben front, things are going great. Jack got his report card home this week and he did awesome. His teacher wrote such nice things, I actually cried. I don't know what happened but I never cried pre-kids and now I am like Niagra Falls on a weekly basis. He is doing so well reading. It is really neat to have him read bedtime stories these days. Ben is continuing to be a total ham. He is truly one of the most spirited kids I have ever met. He can throw the biggest tantrum one minute and then be super sweet the next. Today when we were in the car he said, "Mommy you are amazing". We signed them both up for baseball on Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger MattandErin said...

Great posts, Lis! I love catching up on the boys. So... how's the gym??? :)

Erin

January 29, 2008 at 12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home