Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall Fun

So as I pulled in from work today I realized that we had not carved our pumpkin yet. No big deal right? Wrong. Nate is out of town until Wednesday night at 5. So for the first time in 6 years, I carved the pumpkin. Which, by the way, is a lot of work. Not nearly as easy as Nate has made it look in years past. Jack did an awesome job scooping out all of the seeds and the other gross stuff that makes my skin crawl when I touch it. Ben, who takes after his Mom in more ways than one, watched from a safe distance.


In other fun Sanders family news, how 'bout em DAWGS!! How much fun was Saturday's game to watch?!? One of the reasons we love our neighbors is because they all love college football as much as we do. Now Bonnie, who watches Ben for me while I am at work, sent a picture to Nate and I, along with our friends Dana and Scott (Bonnie watches their little boy too.) first thing Friday morning. Our beautiful children were in those horrible gator colors. Worst of all., Ben was in a cheerleading uniform. So the war was on. Bonnie and her family were out of town this weekend so we decided to welcome them home in a special way. We put red and black balloons on everyone's mailbox on our entire street. Nate and the boys wrote the score in their driveway in chalk and placed a Bulldawg chair with Sunday's Sports Section on their front stoop. My favorite part was Nate somehow rigged their garage door so that when it opened, you would see a gator hanging there.
The boys are super excited about Halloween. They are going to be Power Rangers. Check back at the end of the week for fun pictures!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey Lisa,
I found your blog on Katie's blog site, which Erin Hester sent me. I can't believe your boys are so big! They are absolutely precious, you have a beautiful family. Hope all is well.

~jennifer willson Mautz

November 1, 2007 at 2:03 PM

 
Blogger Linda Moore said...

I finally figured out how to respond. I really love seeing pictures & reading about the happenings! I will be sure that Jeremy gets this address so he can read about the boys.

November 24, 2007 at 6:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home